GRANT INDUSTRIES, INC. GRANT INDUSTRIES, INC.
“Where Performance Matters” “Where Performance Matters”
Grant Industries, Inc.
125 Main Ave
Elmwood Park NJ 07407 USA
Telephone: (201) 791-6700
Fax: (201) 791-0038
Grant Industries is a privately owned company involved in the
research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of specialty chemicals for the cosmetic, personal care, textile, and
printing industries. Four generations of the Granatell family
have operated the company for over 60 years. The cosmetics
division was launched in 1977. The R&D lab is staffed with experienced scientists and formulators responsible for many
leading and innovative products. Main product categories include: Polysilicone- 11 elastomers, silicone/active powders, mi-crosphere powders, UV dispersions, specialty silicone fluids
and formulated cosmetic ingredients. Many new products and
formulas are specifically designed to custom deliver an active
ingredient or showcase an aesthetic quality. Grant Industries
serves all major global cosmetic markets with emphasis on quality products and service. Additional information on the company
and its products are available on the web site.
Technologies, Patents and New Products
• Polysilicone- 11 Gels and Powders: Gransil crosslinked silicone-elastomers; Superior Quality, Superior Feel. The Gransil Touch.
• UV Dispersions; wide variety of solvent options.
• Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Gransil PSQ.
• Formula bases: Gransil ORB, ORB-II, ORB-III, WO & Si W; D5
alternatives also available.
• Active Delivery: Grant-X® instant wrinkle reduction InvisaSkin®,
Granactive RD- 101 Retinoate Ester and Granactive Series with
Skin Care: Anti-aging and anti-wrinkle treatments
Color Cosmetics/Lip Care
Hair Care: Color retention and shine
Grant Industries is open to new product concepts or business
• Production of custom-made products based on customer
• Distribution of unique products
• Licensing technology
Global Distribution Channels
EU: IMCD Chemicals
Japan: Nihon Koken Kogyo Co., Ltd.
New For 2010
• 85% Natural Elastomer System; Gransil GVL
• Enhanced Solvent Options for Elastomers
• Granpowder Lumiere Series Additions
• Water-Dispersible Silicone Wax; Gransil VX-405